We are now accepting applications for the position of Executive Director of FACE Hawaii (FACE Maui and FACE Oahu). We are making a nationwide search, so please inform your leaders and constituents and ask them to help spread the position availability.
The job description, requirements and application process may be found online at www.organizingcareers.org.
For more information regarding the Executive Director’s position, please address your questions to Karen Ginoza, Chair FACE Transition Team, at (808)227-7804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications (partial list, visit www.organizingcareers.org for full details)
- An unwavering passion for and commitment to social justice and the communities that FACE/Hawaii serves.
- Minimum of 5 years organizing experience in rural and urban (medium-to-large) communities.
- At least 3 years of congregation/faith-based organizing experience, effective implementation of local and federated campaign strategies and campaign victories.
- Commitment to eliminate racial disparities that persist throughout our society. We are convinced that the progress on our specific policy goals and the larger task of developing a new multi-racial coalition for social justice requires that we move toward, not away from a frank reckoning with racial privilege as well as other kinds of privilege (gender, economic, etc.)
- Knowledge of the legislative process at all levels of government (county, state & national levels).
- Proven track record of successful grant writing, and management of grants and funders.
- Ability to work with and mobilize volunteers in great numbers.